Below, I received the partial list of voter fraud examples from the November 2012 Presidential Election that most of us have seen over the past few months. This time I received the list in an e-mail from an elected official with an earnest question of what to do about it. I’m certainly no expert, but here are the thoughts I sent in reply:
There are many reasons that we lost the election, and voter fraud was part of it — but not all of it.I saw an article go by this week that said there are groups pursuing the examples you sent.So, hopefully, some of that will be flushed out soon
I don’t see it happening, but I’m praying that top-level Republicans (working with other conservative parties like the Constitution Party / Libertarian Party / etc) will see the need for an organized project to watch every vote at every voting precinct in the nation and ensure that voter fraud is wiped out as a potential for swaying the election.It needs to be a proactive effort — not a post-election litigation effort.
We need to:
- Organize and train poll watchers in every state / township / precinct.
- Organize and train Republican election judges in every state / township / precinct.
- Video cameras in each voting location to record the entire day or events of concern by the poll-watchers (even if it’s just smart phone cameras).
- Know how many ballots are taken to each voting location
- Know how many ballots are completed / voided / spoiled / returned from every voting location
- Know the vote counts recorded on each electronic voter machine at each voting location (where used)
- Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any effort to commit voter fraud
- Get rid of all electronic voting machines
The only thing that will wipe out voter fraud is having well-trained eyes on every voting booth the day of the election.
Plus, Brian Bollmann, a lowly chair of a county Tea Party, 3 days before an election, shouldn’t be running around begging for Republican Election Judges for the city of St. Louis.
But that all takes money, and who sees it as important enough to foot the bill?!? It wasn’t in 2012; will it be in 2014 or 2016? I hope it will.
We will certainly continue to work to prevent voter fraud in our little corner of the world as best we can!
FWIW, I kept saying that Romney’s downfall would be that…
“Romney wouldn’t be willing to go to the mat.Obama would go to the mat.Romney wouldn’t.”
Romney had Obama down on the mat and let him back up.Too bad.
Below is the partial list of voter fraud examples that instigated the e-mail exchange:
From Bill O’Reilly’s message board:Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
- In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
- In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
- In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
- In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
- The National SEAL Museum , a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
- Palm Beach County , FL had a 141% voter turnout.
- In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.