Al Sharpton and the Liberal State Run Media have been touting the racist nature of the Restoring Honor rally long before it ever started and are continuing that meme since it ended. It’s my understanding that there were more blacks at the Glenn Beck Rally than there were at Al Sharpton’s Reclaiming the Dream rally. Guess they’re just a bunch of racists too that are hijacking MLK’s dream.
I have noticed that E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. is decried as racist these days, and maybe we need a quick review of some terms in the area of racism:
- The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
- Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
- An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
- A preconceived preference or idea.
- The acts of one who is strongly partial to one’s own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
There it is. Most of what I see referred to as racism is either Prejudice or Bigotry. It’s rare that what you see is actually a belief that one race is superior to the other.
And, the only ones I see exhibiting racism are those on the left:
- Al Sharpton
- Sonia Sotomayor
- Harry Reid
- Joe Biden
- Reverend Jeremiah Wright
All have well documented examples of racism, prejudice, or bigotry.
I ask my readers to reply with comments of the vast right wing list of racists and racial activities over the past 4 years. I hope I get at least ONE example… …other than the dude that made up the ‘getting around Washington on 8/28′ document.